2 in 1 Foundation Emma
Are you looking for a compact foundation, our newest compact foundation Emma might be your match! With her neutral undertones, this shade fits lot's of medium toned skin.
This powder is a gorgeous choice for anyone wanting a higher layer of coverage that is easy to touch up on the go.
The mineral compact powder creates a chemical-free, all-natural buildable coverage and a visibly flawless natural, effortless finish. Plus, the miraculous Zinc within this vegan foundation offers naturally occurring SPFs for everyday sun protection. Lightweight yet long-wearing, this foundation will change the way you see makeup...forever.
To try our vegan foundation (never tested on animals, ever), order your sample to see the magic for yourself.
- Consist of natural ingredients
- Safe for your skin & non-comedogenic
- Suitable for sensitive skin
- Vegan friendly
- Not tested on animals
- Strong pigmentation, coverage is buildable
- Come in a handy compact
Free of Preservatives, Talc, Fragrance, Parabens, Nanoparticles, Mineral oil, Bismuth oxychloride and other chemicals.
How to apply mineral foundation for the right amount of coverage?
For the best result, use one of our makeup powder brushes. The powder puff you receive in the makeup box is more for protection than for flawless use.
- Gently pick up the powder with your makeup brush. Remember, a little goes a long way.
- Apply the makeup in gentle circular motions on the skin so you get a well evened out coverage and repeat several times all over the face, paying attention to all areas including under the chin and near the ears.
- The more makeup you apply and buff, the heavier the coverage will be on your skin. Ensure you practice and are applying the makeup in a well-lit mirror. You will usually find that 1-2 applications is just the right amount.