SYMMETRIA is committed to protecting our customer's privacy. Please take the time to review this notice which explains what information we collect about you, how we use it, and your rights. Armiter Iconic Solutions IKE (“SYMMETRIA”, “we” or “us”) is the data controller of the personal data collected via or in connection with Symmetria.com, Symmetria.store and any associated sites (the “website”).
We reserve the right to change this policy at any given time, of which you will be promptly updated. If you want to make sure that you are up to date with the latest changes, we advise you to frequently visit this page.
WHAT PERSONAL DATA DO WE COLLECT?
When you visit the website, we may collect the following data:
- Your IP address.
- Your name,contact details, email address, product reviews, and any information which you add to your account profile.
- Data profile regarding your online behavior on the website and other information such as interests and preferences or your location if you give us your consent.
- Transaction and billing information, if you make any purchases from us or using the website (e.g. credit/debit card details and delivery information).
- Records of your interactions with us (e.g. if you contact our customer service team, interact with us on social media).
- Information you provide us when you enter a competition or participate in a survey.
- Information collected automatically, using cookies and other tracking technologies. We may also collect information about the device you use to access our website.
The website may allow you the option of adding additional information to your account profile, such as information about your age, body type, skin type, eating habits, height, and weight. We treat this information with particular sensitivity, as we understand it can reveal information about your age, health or ethnicity. You do not have to provide this information to us, and can delete it or update it at any time.
If you also shop in one of our stores, we may combine information you give us in-store with the information above.
WHY DO WE COLLECT YOUR PERSONAL DATA?
We are collecting your data for several reasons:
- To better understand your needs and customize the website to you and show you content we think you will be most interested in, based on your account information, your purchase history and your browsing activity.
- To fulfil your order and maintain your online account.
- To improve our services and products.
- To manage and respond to any queries or complaints to our customer service team.
- To communicate with you by email, phone or post, to send you marketing emails and show you targeted advertising.
- To contact you to fill out surveys and participate in other types of market research.
- For security purposes, to investigate fraud and where necessary to protect ourselves and third parties.
WHO DO WE SHARE YOUR PERSONAL DATA WITH?
We will not lease, sell or distribute your personal information to any third parties, unless we have your permission. You may see ads for our webite on third party websites, including on social media. These ads may be tailored to you using cookies which track your web activity, so enable us to serve ads to customers who have visited our website. In some cases, this may involve sharing your email address with the social network. If you no longer want to see tailored ads you can change your cookie and privacy settings on your browser and these third-party websites.
We share your personal data with third parties in the following circumstances:
- With our suppliers and service providers working for us, e.g., payment processors and courier companies.
- With other companies in our group of companies, as necessary to operate the website.
- With our professional and legal consultants.
- With third parties engaged in fraud prevention and detection.
- With law enforcement or other governmental authorities, e.g., to report a fraud or in response to a lawful request.
- Otherwise, where we have your consent or are otherwise legally permitted to do so.
SAFEGUARDING AND SECURING YOUR PERSONAL DATA
We are committed to securing your data and keeping it confidential. The website follows a process and employs secure methods to ensure the protection of all credit and debit card transactions. Encryption methods such as SSL are utilized to protect customer data when in transit to and from this website over a secure communications channel.
We may use service providers based around the world. Consequently, your personal data may be processed in countries outside of EU, including in countries where you may have fewer legal rights in respect of your data than you do under local law.
We will keep your personal data, a record of your purchase, a record of correspondence for as long as we need it, for as long as is necessary for accounting purposes, warranty, or legal claims. Where we no longer have a need to keep your information, we will delete it. Please note that where you unsubscribe from our communications, we will keep a record of your email address to ensure we do not send you marketing emails in future.
Whilst we do everything within our power to ensure that personal data is always protected, we cannot guarantee the security and integrity of the information that has been transmitted to the website.
We are doing all in its power to prevent data theft, unauthorized access, and disclosure by implementing the latest technologies and software, which help us safeguard all the information we collect online.
The website is not intended for, and should not be used by, children under the age of 18. We do not knowingly collect personal data from children under 18.
RESTRICTING THE COLLECTION OF YOUR PERSONAL DATA
At some point, you might wish to restrict the use and collection of your personal data.
You can achieve this by contacting us via email and we will be more than happy to fulfil your request.
If you no longer want to receive marketing communications from us, you can change your preferences at any time by contacting us (details below), clicking on the ‘unsubscribe’ link in any email, or updating your settings in your account.
LINKS TO OTHER WEBSITES
Please note that nothing contained in the website or other websites linked to SYMMETRIA should be considered as medical advice. Please check with your doctor for any medical concerns and before following any beauty advice or tips that may be contained within the website, partner websites or website links.
Email: [email protected]
Address: SYMMETRIA BUILDING, 66 Ethnikis Antistaseos, 15231 Halandri, Athens, Greece.