Mineral foundation Jatoba
With a mineral powder foundation, you emphasize your natural beauty without looking powdery. With the right colour you will not see, and not even feel, that you are wearing makeup. If you are unsure of the right color, purchase a tester first and/or ask us for advice.
Simply build up the coverage to your own needs by layering with a large makeup brush, such as the kabuki brush. A higher coverage in one go is no problem at all with our Full coverage kabuki brush.
We love the loose powder foundations because they allow you to have stunning coverage with a matte, flawless and astonishingly natural result (plus, help for sun-protection), and more.
- Consist of natural ingredients
- Hypoallergenic & Non-comedogenic
- Suitable for sensitive skin
- Vegan friendly
- Not tested on animals
- Great pigmentation, coverage is buildable
- The traditional loose powder mineral foundations have a flawless natural finish
Free of Preservatives, Talc, Fragrance, Parabens, Nanoparticles, Mineral oil, Bismuth oxychloride and other chemicals.
- Sprinkle a little foundation powder in the lid of the jar (first remove the label on the sifter inside the jar)
- Gently pick up the powder with your makeup brush. Remember, a little goes a long way.
- Apply the foundation powder to your face with gentle, circular motions to ensure an even coverage.
- Repeat these steps until you have the right amount of coverage.
- The more makeup you apply and buff, the heavier the coverage will be on your skin. Ensure you practice and are applying the makeup in a well-lit mirror. You will usually find that 2-3 applications is just the right amount.