2 in 1 Foundation Daisy
Our delicate Daisy compact vegan foundation is for all the fair faced beauties out there. Lighter-skinned princesses, this is the paraben-free, animal testing-free mineral powder for delicate skin that is going to give you a flawless glow and halt rosiness from creeping up. This incredibly effective colour is fantastic for covering pigmentation, blemishes and red spots without irritating your skin, so there's not even more redness from the makeup. In fact, the mineral vegan foundation powder binds to your skin effortlessly giving you excellent coverage with only a few layers. Finish the look with our settingpowder for a fresh face that lasts all day.
Our compact powders also make coverage on the go incredibly easy. (That's why it is the best cruelty free foundation!) Simply tuck the compact into your purse and touch up for perfect coverage wherever you go. With powerful pigmentation that is shockingly effective, this compact powder has converted many who used liquid or department store foundations. To try our vegan foundation (never tested on animals, ever), order your sample pack to see the magic for yourself.
- Consist of natural ingredients
- Safe for your skin & non-comedogenic
- Suitable for sensitive skin
- Vegan friendly
- Not tested on animals
- Strong pigmentation, coverage is buildable
- Come in a handy compact
Free of Preservatives, Talc, Fragrance, Parabens, Nanoparticles, Mineral oil, Bismuth oxychloride and other chemicals.
How to apply mineral foundation for the right amount of coverage?
For the best result, use one of our makeup powder brushes. The powder puff you receive in the makeup box is more for protection than for flawless use.
- Gently pick up the powder with your makeup brush. Remember, a little goes a long way.
- Apply the makeup in gentle circular motions on the skin so you get a well evened out coverage and repeat several times all over the face, paying attention to all areas including under the chin and near the ears.
- The more makeup you apply and buff, the heavier the coverage will be on your skin. Ensure you practice and are applying the makeup in a well-lit mirror. You will usually find that 1-2 applications is just the right amount.